Welcome back to the CEG forums. It is time for another year of fast fun and some good fashioned vids.

In all actuality, this year I am gonna double up the SZ vids. That meaning that if you still have SZ04 vids, you can send them in. So send in your SZ04 and/or SZ05 vids in. Be sure to clearly mark your vids so that I know who they came from and where they will be going when I am done with them. I will also take non-edited pics as well on CD or a zip file that is hosted or something along those lines.

Please send vids and/or pics to:

Steve Chang
6105 Clovermeadows Ave.
Scotts, MI 49088

As another incentive, all those that send vids in to me and are used in the final vid will receive a free DVD as a thanks for taking the time and sending in the video. Now there should be no reason (other than your dead or your dog ate the tape) not being able to send the tapes.

If you are dead, Call Elky, he has the means of hauling you around... LOL! OK, Sorry, J/K...

Already started work on the trailer to the movie... Got some good footage, eed more from other perspectives. The speculative price on the DVDs are $30 (incl S&H). VHS tapes, as always, still available, most likely $20 (incl S&H).

So send those tapes in, you won't be sorry.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD