figures, I go to SZ and have a great time and [censored] has to happen ...

first I get a P0430 twice while at SZ and got it as a pending code about 3 or 4 times

had a Silverstar fog lamp go, was only like three months old

and I almost got stuck on my way home from SZ ... I had this problem with the ignition this morning where it wouldn't turn to the start potiosion. no problem I turned the key all the way back and then it worked. well we stopped just into CT for a rest stop and it locked up completly ... I could only turn the key to run ... well I basically flipped ... was about to have a friend come get me so I could get some torx bits to get the to electrical part of the switch to start the car when I figured I might as well try push starting the car, as I would have had to move it anyway as I wasn't completely in a parking spot... well the two of us got the car rolling, luckly it was slightly down hill and I had just enought time and speed to hop back in the car, throw it in gear and pop the clutch .. needless to say I didn't turn the car off again and I didn't think that we could push start these cars because you needed the clutch out to start the car, figured the clutch switch would keep it from starting

so needless to say I have to take care of that now, the easy part is to intall a new ignition cylinder but the cost ... well maybe I can get one from someone parting a car as my father thinks and I agree we can program the new keys ourselves as the key only needs to be close to the PATS sensor for it to work

sigh ... and I was close to getting a guage pod w/guages possibly, but most likely not now ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family