WOW!! Thank you all for the kind words! When Jim and I had first thought about organizing Spring Zing, we had all of these things came to mind.

It's not a HUGE city, so you would have a hard time actually getting lost to the point of breaking down and crying .

It's also not a small city, so there should be something to do for everyone. Whether it be one of our 2 malls, 1000's of restaurants, bars or museums and movie theaters, we have everything a large city has.

Also, we have 2 dynos, one of which I've had my car dyno'd on, on a couple of occassions. Phil has been great to work with, and was VERY impressed with our turnout. He definitely has a new appreciation for the Ford Contour, even though he's a Corvette(Chevy) guy at heart.

Hotels - Yeah, we've got a few. And Amerisuites seemed like an awesome central location. Only ~10 minutes away from Dynotech and Jim Bailey's Harley Davidson. There were also enough restaurants in that 5 mile radius to keep everyone satisfied. Not to mention, Sharon & Tricia were exceptionally easy to work with.

Jim Bailey's - Jim's a great guy and was eager to come out and take a look at what was going on. He's a huge car fanatic and was more than happy to accomodate our group.

Drag strip - I know I know, we made a mistake. But I promise it WON'T happen next year!! It's going to take a little shuffling around, but it will DEFINITELY be a part of SZ06, as long as we get enough interest for it to be in Fort Wayne again.

Auto X - Jim worked with the SCCA director, and he was happy to give CEG the SCCA discounted price of $15.00.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the turnout of SZ05. I'd like to thank everyone for making this such an awesome event, and taking us seriously when we started polling interest in Fort Wayne as our location. Jim and I have been talking about SZ06 coming to Fort Wayne again, since January! With all of the sponsors that we obtained, and the types of businesses that they conduct, we'd have no regrets in organizing another event. SZ06, here we come!!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq