Ok i have no clue what the problem is, but i'll give u some hints as to what is leading up to it:

First of all, my car idles like crap. It runs fine at cruising, but when i come to a stoplight i have to keep revving it to keep it from dying. I know: IAC valve, but this was replaced with a brand new one not even a year ago.

Second: It feels like i have no power anymore. From about 2500 rpm's and higher, it just doesnt seem like my car is pulling how it used to. IMRC? Who knows?

Third: I just changed my oil myself the other day. In the drain pan, i was left with a little bit of a gravel-ly substance. At first i was worried, but i thought it might have just been gravel that got in there when i threw the empty drain pan out into the driveway.

Could any of these 3 instances be connected? Worst case scenario, what could have broken inside the engine that would leave this tiny, gravel like substance in my drain pan?

98 SVT #1652 of 6535 My SVT "If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the hell is going on."