Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Originally posted by tour96se:

......if they were real cf..

Well, neither the hoods nor the proposed trunk are actually real carbon fiber. If it was, it would cost waaay more than 300-400 dollars...

What are you talking about . Assuming you are talking about cf1 products. There real %100 hand laid carbon fiber, trunk,hoods,sail panels. There is a fiberglass frame underneath the hood and trunk, the frame is glued to the carbon fiber sheet. Two total seperate peices, very sturdy. Of course there is resin in there as well. I don't remember the grade or weave pattern exactly though. Sure you can make the frames of carbon as well, add about $150 to that price, realy unnecessary on a contour or any street car for that matter. Please don't get me started on the non rolled edge thing either, ask anyone who has some, and what color it turns . What would possible make you think it wasn't real.

Prodigy I highly doubt you will get any money from anyone. Best to pay up front and collect a return later.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net