Originally posted by tour96se:
Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Originally posted by EuroTour99:
Double agreed, and make some freakin CF mirrors already!

Why does everyone want carbon fiber everything? Carbon fiber is there to make lightweight and strong parts. I mean carbon fiber mirrors? thats rediculous...its all looks...which means ricer!! Some parts are understandable like a hood...but mirrors...good god, that as bad as the sail panels...next thing your going to want is carbonf iber door dings, carbon fiber license plate holder, carbon fiber door handles, etc.

......ricer is a state of mind...imo....i just ordered a set of cf sails today..and yes i would take a set of cf door handles..if they were real cf..and i still want a cf imrc cover...i dont think that makes me a ricer..or my car a "rice mobil"..i think some people throw that term around alittle to losely....

All I'm saying is "carbon fiber" is used for making lightweight products that are as strong (if not stronger) than heavier and more frequently used products. That is the advantage of having it. When your more concerned on a look, compared to how it actually helps whatever...then you are a ricer.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150