There is this shop that I have gone to a few times called StickerCity.com which is pretty close to my house. Ive gone there on recommendation from a mutual friend (of mine and the owner) and these guys are really cool and very professional. They have some state-of-the-art equipment they use to do their vinyl graphics. Not some cheapo mall stuff.

Anyways, I was looking at their site to see if they have Saleen production #s decals when I saw these cool vinyl headlight protection sheets. These are supposed to protect your lights from rocks and what not. The website doesnt list the contour but I called and the guy said they have it in the program. The program custom cuts vinyl for the windshield, headlights, tail lights etc.. No having to custom cut it yourself, at least not for the headlights. they dont have our tail lights in the program. You would have to buy a bulk sheet and do it yourself. At least no mess like with the spray stuff, which they sell too. This stuff is just like the SC clear bra, which they also sell. (pricey!)

I asked the guy if they would help protect painted headlights from fading and he said the tinted ones would. I forgot to ask if they would prevent the fogging/yellowing though. I got the standard order price for our 98+ up cars. Pre-98 im sure is very close in price. I asked if they do GBs and he said yes but the wholesale guy isnt in right now. So for now, Ill just see what kind of interest there is.

Pre-cut headlights/foglights: (both come in the set)
Clear $49.95
Color $54.95 (available in blue, yellow and smoke!)

Bulk sheet is $14.95 per linear foot.
He said the tail lights are a bit difficult due to the curvatures and it is time-consuming as well.

They have the clear bra but the contour is not listed on the website. This stuff is pretty expensive but would be good if your front end is freshly painted. or to protect your cf hood!

I will email him the Saleen font pic to see if they have it or something very similar. He said it would be about $11 for the decal. (top quality vinyl)

They also sell Photoblocker spray but I found it is much cheaper if you buy it direct from Photoblocker.com.

Yellow headlights Kremit.....

PS if they end up not being interested in a GB then at least you guys know where you can buy some quality stuff from a good shop.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.