96merc, since you registered here we had a meet in Portland in early December 2004 (Marty and I talking headers, Toby selling some nice parts, Mike driving a Lumina but dreaming of an eleven second Monte Carlo and getting his SVT back on the road) and we had another one in Portland for the Auto Show in January 2005. Yes, we're DUE for another one. But show up next time, OK?

Marty/groovenerd is almost always up for one along with likely knowing dates for track days at Portland's 1.9 mile race course, Toby/lucky comes up here a lot, Mike/shotwell is often in the neighborhood with enough advance notice, Robert/Qbert may have something to show us on his Focus, ShaunG still checks in sometimes with his VW, SleeperZ drives in with his nitrous zetec Q ship, and I know I'm overlooking a couple SVTs from Beaverton and Lake Oswego and other locals, and then there are the handful around Salem and Eugene I've not met, although brethren from Puget Sound have shown up here.

What kind of meet would you have in mind?

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159