Damn I guess I should have made 12 sets right away

Well guys I have 6 sets done and padded envelpoes to ship them in. They are plain machined finish deburred/chamfered edges so you can finish them however you desire. I went to the post office and got some rough estimates on shipping throughout the US. Finally price will be $40 shipped in the US. I know one of you was from Europe I still need an address to get shipping costs.

Payments can be sent to Thinkmoto@charter.net
PLease include your shipping information and your CEG screen name so I know who the hell I'm shipping this stuff too But anyways I'll try to get another set of 6 made up in the next week. OK here is the list I have so far.
This is going in order of who said they are IN first then those who are interested.

IN:
1.Duratex
2.Rkneeshaw3.0
3.Plastique SynthetiX
4.Y2KSVT
5.Nudespeed
6.PewtnerST24(pending shipping to the UK? I need your addy!!!)
7.Tourdeforce
8.Dion
9.TomV
10.SVT4STV
11.Morbid

Interested pending price:
12.Mapoftazifosho
13.SVTdriver627
14.Svtprodigy

If I forgot anyone let me know. If the guys who are interested want IN let me know I'll make more sets in the next batch for you. Once I recieve payment from the first 6 people they'll start shipping out. I'll start on the next
6-8 sets in the next few days and try to have them done by the end of the week or early next week. I work 10 hour days 6people so please bear in mind I'm not online alot so if I don't reply right away I'm sorry. If you paypal me please let me know via PM.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo