Hey everyone, I wanted to start a new thread for EVERYONE coming to Spring Zing, and not just the people dyno'ing. I just got off the phone with Brent White @ Brenspeed about possibly coming out to the dyno day. He said that he uses SCT software and can do tuning on most of the Contour computers. He uses the Excalibrator, which he normally sells for $350.00. If we can get 15 people to buy one of these, he'll charge $310.00 per unit, and will come out to the dyno day at no charge to make sure nobody has any problems with them.

So if you're in, he's going to need your computer code, the year and model Contour(I believe?), and what you want out of the tune(ie: A/F changes, timing changes, rev limiter changes, governor changes, O2 deleting, firming ATX shifts, etc). He is very confident in getting tunes for the naturally aspirated people, but can try and get blower files from SCT.

You can go to www.brenspeed.com and scroll down to click on "Got SCT Tune" and you can read up on it. It's basically a box that connects up to the port under the dash, and it flashes your computer. It takes about a minute to do, and holds up to 3 files. He'll include a file for your tune, and a "valet tune", which will set the rev limiter to 3000 rpms, so you can drop off your car for an alignment with no worries . Also, you can upload new files by letting him know any changes you've made, and he can email you updated files, which you'll need to purchase a $20.00 chord to hook up to your computer for downloading.

So basically, I wanna see how much interest we can get, so we can get these ordered. We need to know by the end of the month, so he can order the boxes and start making adjustments so they can be ready on May 20th. If you can't pay for it now, you can make a $100.00 deposit directly to Brenspeed, and pay the balance when you get to the dyno(must be in cash unless you pay in full with a C/C over the phone).

So do we have any interest? Questions?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq