Bad cat converter
Throttle body still giving me problems after new TPS
Fuel pump- really needs to be replaced
Running real rich....will address this after the fuel pump install

Things to do:
WATER/METHANOL INJECTION
smaller lighter wheels at the track
more boost

I was supposed to have a new downpipe made, BUT it didn't happen. The cat was going to be replaced with that. I thought the TB would be working after the new TPS but nothing. I guess this is one Focus part that cannot be switched over. I will be switching back to my optimzed TB (sorry Jared). My fuel pump is still going down so that really didn't help. Gotta install that SOON!!! After that I will address the running rich by getting a my chip retuned.

After running at the track I realize that the water injection is necessary when running a Eaton blower at high boost. Car felt like it had so much more when I ran with it when it was cooler outside. I knocked .3 seconds off from my first run (car was hot) to my last run (after it sat for a couple of hours). I know the W/I will knock off a lot more time. In addition to that my 2.3 pulley will contribute some more (as it sits in my back seat).

Probably didn't help I was running with my 21 lb BBS 17's so next track day 2 steelies are making the trip with me.

First run: 17.0 at 83 mph (hot)
Last run: 16.7 at 85 mph (cool)

There is a lot more work ahead just fixing all the bugs. In all reality I expected this since I experiment with a lot of parts not meant for the Contour. Some have worked and some haven't.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ