UPDATE:

Just got a call, the first one is made and all done. I'm going to stop by after work and take a look and snap some pics. I will post them either late tonight or tommorow afternoon. I saw the designs I came up with digitalized on Saturday and they look fuggin SWEET. Think you will all be impressed. I will start sending out "order forms" in a couple days.

Here are the final concrete numbers broken down for ya per hoodie.

Cost of Jerzee's brand Hoodie - $16.73
Shipping for 48 states via USPS w/ packaging- $5.11
Cost of digitizing, thread, labor- $9.37

MY TOTAL COST APIECE $31.21.

GRAND TOTAL COST $32.00 I think I deserve $0.79 from each... and that includes the PAYPAL fee... so if you pay by paypal.. I make nothing.

Availble Payment methods.
Paypal, Money Order, Personal Check(HOLD)

So... Personalized hoodie breakdown

AVAILABLE SIZES
M,L,XL,2XL,3XL

AVAILABLE DESIGN ON FRONT LEFT
STANDARD CEG OVAL
STANDARD CEG OVAL with CEG ommited and SVT in place
STANDARD CEG OVAL with CEG Username below the oval

AVAILABLE BACK DESIGN
The infamous Swooshy Contour
The infamous Swooshy Contour w/ www.contour.org below it

HOODIE COLORS/CHOICES
Dark Black Zip Up/ Pull Over
Dark Blue Zip Up/ Pull Over
Med Grey Zip up/ Pull Voer

THREAD COLORS
Black hoodie
--All White Thread or Silver Thread
--SVT Logo can be done in your color Car
Grey hoodie
--All Black Thread
--SVT Logo can be done in your color car, or midnight blue
Dark Blue Hoodie
--All White Thread of Silver Thread
--SVT Logo can be done in your color Car

KEEP IN MIND.. BLACK THREAD ON BLACK won't show up well...but if you want it.. it's your hoodie.

Thread colors apply to ALL STITCH WORK.. unless you opt for colored SVT Logo (FREE OF CHARGE!!) Usernames and website under swooshy car will be done with the same thread as the rest... no color options, PLEASE.. or you will KILL me.

So... once again. GRAND TOTAL for a custom made HIGH QUALITY Jerzees Brand with STAIN GUARD protection Hoodie in your choice of style, size, and color will be $32.00 SHIPPED to yoru front door. If you are oversees or in canada.. please PM me your zip code and I'll let you know your total.. should not be much more. So... let's see how much of the list changes. ( ) You DO NOT need to "modify" the list below.. you can finalize your decision on the form I will send you. So.. all aboard.. last call is coming soon, if youare wanting in on this, put your name on the list so I can PM you a form that you can fill out and send back to me so that I can make this for you!! CEG Hoodies is a LONG awaited and anticipated item... get your NOW.. ONCE I close the GB.. they WON"T come back.

2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover, swooshy car on back, with user name: SVTcontourSVT(SVT)
3. Rawburt Large Darkblack Zip Up (SVT)
4. Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT)
5. Powdercoatman (special ordered)
6. LoganB XL navy blue pullover (SVT)
7. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, (SVT T-Red/blue) T-Red swoosh
8. SVTDriver627 L, navy blue, zip up (SVT T-Green)
9. Bishop375 L, navy, zip, (SVT silver)
10. jkr2wld XL Navy Blue, zip-up
11. 12HungSVT XL Pullover Silver stitching
12. SAV/Med/navy blue pullover/Username: SAV
13. Mystique97/XL navy blue zip up/with username (MYSTIQUE97) under CEG oval, and website under the swooshy logo.
14.kontour_sev6/xxl grey pullover, ceg logo on front w/username(KONTOUR_SEV6) underneath and swoosh car on back w/website underneath
15.slipknot,L,navy blue,pullover
16. LUCA- XL, Dark Black pullovers, SVT-Silver
17.ZEROHOUR Black - XL, Zip up, Swooshy Tour with Site, SVT logo with silver thread.
18 LUCA XL, Black pull over, SVT silver.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15