Originally posted by RawBurt:
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
I'm being to lazy right now to look,(i did try) but could someone post or PM me about cost, and where we're sending the money too? I'd be interested in getting one

STOP BEING LAZY AND LOOK!! WE ARE NOT YOUR MOMMIES AND DADDIES AND WE WONT HOLD YOUR HAND WHILE YOU SEARCH!

*Takes zerohours hand and slaps rawburt with it*.. quit it you too.

Any size.. Medium-2xl

Dark blue, black, and grey. Zip up or pull over. Brand- Jerzee's. Swooshy tour on the back w/ or w/o wedsite (about 8" long, 4" high) on the front left boob.. either the CEG oval logo withyour user name below it or the CEG oval with the "CEG" removed and the SVT logo put inside it. I'v egot it all deisgned up and oen is being made right now... and it looks TOTALLY pimp. I'm proud of myself. SVT people have the option of having the thread tropic green color, Silver, T-red color, or black. For obvious reasons, you can't really have black thread on black.. but if you want it.. so be it. Once a list of people is generated and I post a pic of the designs.. I will PM you a "form" to fill out so you can state your custom orders... color, front boob design, back swoosh with or without wedsite. Kay!
And yes... it'll be abotu 30.00 shipped.. as it stands right now. I will have CONCRETE pricing once the first one is done and they tell me the total "build cost" so I can tally that with shipping costs... so figure in a +/- 1-2 bucks. I'm not taking payment yet.. and payment will be done through money orders only. I don't like dealing with pay pal for many reasons of the past. I also would like to receive the money in hand WITH your "form" so there are NO SCREWUPS. I had it happen once with my seat patches and the guy was a dick (his error, regardless). If the interest BOOMS like a MOFO... I will do paypal. BUt for 15 people... MO, personal check, or cold hard cash for now. Is that okay with eveyrone? Good.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15