Prodigy,
Thank you for your interest in OUR group buy. Please start your own at this time if you feel you are able to provide member of this board with a better price.

Best regards,
Shawn
Arizona Dyno Chip

Originally posted by svtProdigy:
Originally posted by ArizonaDynoChip:
Well I was curious as to how you were buying these pistons WITH WRIST PINS AND RINGS for a lot less than what I could even get them for so I called my buddy over at Diamond. He says that your $640 is just for the pistons themselfs. He says no sales person except for one that is no longer with the company would ever sell pistons, wrist pins, and rings for that price to anyone.

Originally posted by svtProdigy:
why are people acting like this price will never come around? I do not get it..I got quoted $640 for everything for my 3 liter from diamond.

Originally it was $560 before january last year. I called after January and the prices went up significantly. The new price that i received was $640 with wrist pins and rings for 9:1 compression. When I was on the phone and teased them with my instant buy(quick buck) they jumped all over it. They also said 13 days which was balogni.. You can call any of their dealers. You guys should get them for about $86 a piston + rings and pins $21= about $107/piston. or maybe its the enthusiasm i present on the phone for people to throw me deals but thats what the price was. I always ask" Is that the best you can do" I always get a discount with that question. No matter where i go.