I almost forgot to post this! I rolled 245K miles last weekend.

What does all this mean? Well, I began having tranny issues after 148k. The tranny went out at 155k. It took two different shops and 3 total rebuilds before the last shop got it right (hince my sig!). With the driving between rebuilds and such, my tranny was back in working order at around 157k. So I almost have 100k on the Mystique since my first problem.

Now... bear in mind, that I did not install a tranny cooler. I have just changed the fluid like a mad man. I try to do a four quart change every other oil change. It doesn't always work out to where I can, but I try.

As for the health of the tranny, right now? Only issue I have is I found that the VB Cover is starting to leak at the base of the cover. So I need to replace that. Other than that, it still shifts like new.

Since I start a new job on Monday, I don't have long before I can retire the Mystique. I will have to drive 180 miles, round trip, each day for a few months - but after that, once I am in the feild alone, they will be giving me an`03 Ranger to work out of. No more 200 mile days, unless we are headed for a meet somewhere.

Just thought I would share.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime