A Few of you will remember that for my casting class I was working on the prototype for a 2 guage autometer 2 1/16" guages to sit in the radio DIN sized opening in any dash. Well The prototype is dont and works perfectly in my MSP. I finished the casting class but had little success with the casting process, some of the walls were just too thin. so now that I am in a plastics class I am thermo forming them out of ABS plastic. I have done 2 so far and the 1st did not turn out well. The second is in my MSP as we speak. The good thing about the ABS is that one side is textured and the other smooth. I can make either side be out. The purpose of this post is to gather interest in purchasing this piece for under $50 shipped.

A gracious CEG member (Kokopellian) will be prototyping the smooth ABS in his MSP as soon as I can get it to him. Ill post up pics of the grained one in the MSP when I get some time in the next few days. Swazo will most likely have a smooth on in a pre98 consol soon as well.

Start a list and include a pm to me about your shipping address and tell me grained or smooth.

Here is a pic or two from my MSP with the original Billit piece painted black.

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise