Quote:

As for CF1, I seriously doubt that the Contour owners are their largest consumer base. They cater to a lot of different makes and models. But I do consider us the luckiest group as they make two hoods and one trunk, as well as the sail panels. They may not be to everyone's liking, but they produce parts for us.

What I meant by their largest consumer base, I should have specified more, is for Contour products. I know they make products for other makes/models, I was just saying that hopefully they can get enough of us to purchase an "extreme" product to cover their costs incurred on the project. Or hopefully they're doing well enough to take on a risky project like so and are prepared to take the hit.

Oh, and the weight savings comment is a joke hopefully...for a 3000 lb street car, removing 10 lbs from the rear is as easy as taking out a back seat or even the spare. Carbon Fiber is about the bling to 90% of the people who buy it. Carbon Fiber is to tuner guys what diamonds are to women.

Last edited by JonnySVT; 03/13/05 08:44 PM.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!