OK,
Many have been waiting for this GB. I need to get an idea of how many want in on this so I can get some initial prices. I'm just dealing with them for you guys since I have already purchased this at full price, and I will not make any money doing so.

Modular Depot

Another cool thing about these guys is that they have FULL SUPPORT for their product. Here is the forum you can ask questions about this kit, or better yet.... read up on.
Once you do buy a package, they have a private forum that has tons of knowledge and great people to give support.
Pre-Order Forum

Originally posted by Modular Depot:
Superchips Custom Tuning Pro Racer Package
$795.00

Click to enlarge
Now includes the SCT Raptor! A $475 value!

Superchips Custom Tuning - Tune with confidence

It's here! A single PCM package that gives the hardcore racer the control he has been dying to have. SCT Ford Tuning Software gives you COMPLETE control of the PCM for all your tuning needs:

Tune like the pro's and eliminate the guess work with a system that has been field tested and proven to work.
Built in help files, with the ability to document your changes.
Easy to use, windows based program.
Support for most Ford ECM's (4000+)
Now includes the SCT Raptor, a $475 value! The best datalogger available!
Now available in two versions! Burn your tune to a 4 position chip that plugs into the PCM or flash the computer through the diagnostic port with the PCM Flasher.
Available for most late model Fords. Options will vary

Calibration Features:
Four Bank tuning, the ultimate control
Firm Shifts (Automatic)
Elimination of Speed Limiters, Torque Retards, Timing Retards
Speedometer Correction
Full control over the EEC
Multiple Program Design, allows YOU to select your level of power.
Programs designed by the experts at SCT, for YOUR vehicle.
Optional built in TWO STEP LAUNCH LIMITER, no need to add other hardware. (5 speed only - limited support - contact us for details. All 99+ Mustangs are supported.).

The more people, the larger the discount..... you guys know the drill. Please speak up if you are intersted.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone