For all you SVT owners who have been wanting glow guages, heres you opportunity. I had emailed streetracerparts.com, who had previously carried SVT guages, about making them again. This is the email they sent me with the details:

-----

Hello Jason,
For a Model Development, all 10 people must "Buy In" for the same gauge style and model. So for example we would need 10 people for a Reverse Style Development of the Contour SVT 1998-2000. The Standard style would cost $49.99 per set, and the Reverse/Halo Style would cost $59.99 per set. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

-----

So, in a nutshell, we need at least 10 people to agree on what style of guage we want. All payments will be given directly to streetracingparts.com through their website, so there is no chance of anyone being screwed by another CEG'er.

Here is the link to their MD page: Model Development Page

They have pictures there of all three styles of guages.

So as I said, first we need to settle on a guage style. Once we do that, I'll tell them to start the MD. I will be in for a set of reverse halos, and will settle for standard reverse style. I dont want standard indiglos.

"...first he's gonna s*!t, then he's gonna kill us." 1999 Contour SVT Retrojunk.com