I see one once every month or so around here in Orange County. There was a black CSVT lowered with 18"s rims very clean driving right in front of me. The young driver slowed down and looked at me for a sec while he gave me that "wasup" head nod at me. I quickly chased him and drove side by side for a few secs reving our engines, rolled our windows down and I asked him if he was a member on CEG. He kindly nodded no and drove off. Same thing happened to my brother (a member here as well) while he was at a gas station someone honked at him from a distance and he noticed it was the same guy with the black csvt. He popped up 3 times in front of us. Never seen him again. Seen several on the freeways with mild condition Contours/SVTs. Saw another one at the movie theater parking lot late last year. The most weirdest was when I was turning left in my SUV to go into my apartment gate garage a silver csvt passed right by me. The driver was a visitor from someone that lives in our apartment complex! Im always keeping my eyes open every single day. When I see one it just cheers me up for the entire day.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res