Last day everyone. I order tomorrow morning when I get home from work. Some of you may recieve shipments even sooner Since this will most likely be my last GB ever. I will continue selling them but only from my web site. http://www.iwired.us/leds/ I am trying to get larger companies to buy LEDs from me instead of selling in low quantity. I will also no longer be doing custom work for anyone. I have had many problems with customers, and shipping, which is why I am sending these either ups, fedex, or some sort of certified mail require a signature or something. I have spent hundreds of dollars over long delayed mail, and customers wanted free stuff cause they got the shipment a week later due to xmas. Its not my fault. I don't have deliever these, i have no control once they leave my hands. I want to thank all of you who have joined in on this GB. I wish you luck when installing, its a fun and if you need anything just PM me. I have anwsers for almost any LED question you could have.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.