The manufacter has just sent me word that they have dropped prices in celebration of their Japanese Holiday. I have decieded to offer these prices to everyone on CEG. Here are the prices we are looking at. And these are for blue only since the red and white ones aren't purchased as much. If I get enough people interested in the colors I will order them as well and I will give discount prices for them.

Size:
3mm
5mm

Colors:
Blue
Red
Green
White
Pink
Amber
Yellow
UV

I have many MCD Levels, Also free resistors to everyone who orders. My tutorial will probably be going down, as just can't seem to get decent pictures for the Tutorials, and just haven't found the right words for the tutorials. however there are many great tutorials out there that can teach you. If you still need help I can try my best to walk you through each item through PMs or email.

Discount Prices:

All Blue LEDs $0.22 regardless of size or MCD Level!
All Other Colors are $0.25 regardless of size or MCD Level!

My prices have been the cheapest on the internet but, these prices that I am offering today are even cheaper due to the companies celebration sale. Take advantage of these prices. Shipping is one dollar regardless of what you buy.

Here is the thing. I must sell 1000 of each color to get the discounts. My average LED group buy I sell 1500-2000 of blue, and 100-250 of any given color. If I can get enough people I can get these great prices. And I will also be buying some to have on stock for the future.

Here is what I am buying

250 3mm red
250 5mm red
1000 3mm white
250 3mm blue
250 3mm blue

I have to get atleast 20 people. Minimium purchase is 50 LEDs, I don't want to mess with counting leds, it takes way to long and isn't worth it. This GB will last for 26th of February, then The order will be placed and should be here within 1 week and to you within 1 more. For those of you who have been in on these Group Buys before Shipping took 3-4 weeks. It now takes 3-4 business days. I am offering this only because I am paying for +EMS shipping which is like express mail, 3-4 day. Except they are being imported. This will make everyone happier!

Please anyone who is interested. Please Speak your thoughts.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.