I have been in talks with Stazi at CEG and I can get the Aussie Bar (rear sway bar) produced again, but one catch. We need to order 50 bars. The cost of the bar, with polyurethane bushings and brackets will cost $145 shipped anywhere in the continental US, +$10 to Alaska, Hawaii & Canada. This price is a target price based on preliminary guestimates from Stazi. Once he finds out the true price, the price will be annouced. Now, we only need to assemble a list of people not wanting to buy the bars, but ready to put their money where their mouth is!!! Once we get 30 people completely interested, I will start to take preorders to help raise the money required to get the bars produced.

This rear sway bar is a 24mm HOLLOW sway bar. Not only is this bar 240% more rigid than the stock 18mm SVT unit, it's 17% more rigid than the 22mm bar (223% more rigid) sold by BAT & others. All this rigidity pays huge dividends in handling, but surprisingly, it's 10% LIGHTER than the SVT unit while the 22mm bar is a whopping 50% heavier! More rigid and lighter ... the best of both worlds!!!

What will this do for your Cougar/Contour?: It will all but completely eliminate rear body roll, keeping the rear end planted in corners, thus reducing understeer nearly completely. Everyone who has the bar has nothing but rave reviews and would be more than willing to back up these comments.

So, reply ONLY if you are ready to drop $145 (estimate) on this at any time. If enough interest is shown, 30+ people ready to pay, I will set up a prepay section.

1) goalcoach - CEG
2) FastCougar - NECO
3) lbizboy - NECO
4) Pyro81 - NECO
5) qkilobyteq - NECO
6) EternalOne - NECO
7) vodfan - NECO
8) mont - NECO
9) predator - NECO
10) aircougar - NECO
11) getlucky151 - CEG
12) WildChild - CEG
13) Mkingracing - CEG
14) Russell-3L - CEG
15) SvtEdwardo420 - CEG
16) Aspire - CEG
17) EternalOne - CEG
18) Titan - CEG
19) BSOELMAN - CEG
20) R_G - CEG
21) RawBurt - CEG
22) zakatak - CEG
23) morbid - CEG
24) Rance - CEG
25) Christian - CEG
26) tropictour - CEG
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)

Last edited by fastcougar; 02/07/05 04:31 PM.