i wanted to throw this out there to my fellow CEG'ers to see if anybody might be interested in this.

before I sold my CSVT last week, I had found a way to make true yellow fogs (not changing the bulbs). to me...it came out VERY clean and gives off a pure yellow light. there is no yellow tint light, just pure yellow light.

i wasnt able to get a pic of them at night before I sold it, but I did get one during the day. even in the pic below you can see the great color output. so, basically im just seeing if anybody would be interested in something like this. because the SVT/SE fogs are so hard to come by, I would need you to send me yours. I can give complete instructions on how to remove and then re-mount them as well as I have done this quite a few times. it would be around a 5-7 day turnaround time (including shipping back to you). havent figured out a price yet, but would like to see a bit of a return for time/supplies but nothing outrageous. right now i just want to guage interest. maybe i was the only one who really liked this look, i dont know. but post up your opinions and thoughts on price.

here is the link:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid156/p51668a120d4bd05d9b262564d2ae8223/f54cc913.jpg

-Nate- 00 Silver Frost CSVT AIM: intg92 Email: woodyvr6@comcast.net