well, I did it, and this is what it all is (you guys should pick what this mod should be called)

This is what u need

1 - stock mounting brackets (along with each and every screw that was taken out)

2 - Hella 2500 Optilux (duh)

3 - 3/8 machine screws (2 of them) and hex nuts that will fit them (2 of them too)

4 - regular tools etc

5 - about 30min work, it took me 15min

Here are all the pics and instructions along

JUST A REMINDER;
YOU HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO TAKE THE STOCK FOG LIGHTS ALONG WITH THE ASSEMBLY OUT BY YOURSELF, LET ME TELL YOU, THEY ARE A BIIIIG PITA!!!

This is what I did though briefly, I jacked the front end up so I could easily work under the car. I just unscrewed the adjuster screw for the fogs until the screw just came out, that made the spring lose as well so I took the spring out, that made the fog lights loose and I could move them up and down freely. The Fog Lights are held on to the bracket by these round things on the side of it that snap into the bracket, here is the picture (its not good but better than nothing)

notice on the side the round thing snapped into the bracket, well u gotta somehow take that off and get the fog lights out. when thats done then the brackets are held onto the bumper with 2 screws, one on the top of the bracket and the other right where u take the foglights off (its at a cery bad angle, you'll see it. Good Luck (PLEASE DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, WHAT I SAID HERE IS JUST THE WAY I DID IT, IF YOU BREAK SOMTHING, DONT SUE ME

INSTALLATION OF THE HELLLA'S

Get the stock brackets and take the bottom place out (don't destroy those rubber lock screws (you'll end up like me)

this is what i should look like then (with the rubber lock screws)

I then took the big piece of the bracket where the fog goes in and alligned the hole where the previous stock fog lights adjuster screw went through with the hole on the Hella's fog light. Here some picture

as u can see I used the 3/8 screw along with the hex nut to secure the fog light assembly onto the stock bracket. Make sure its tight, dont want to have the lights moving up and down if you hit a curb. this is what it should all look like

Now if you want you can use the second hole on Hella fog light and drill through it alligned with the stock bracket and use alittle longer screws and a nut to insure totall securement onto the bracket (if u want that is, I didnt, hopefully it wont come back to haunt me )

ok now you hafta put the bottom plate of the bracket back on using the rubber lock screw that hopefully you saved, I didn't and I had to get new oned for one bracket though, the other one I saved, here are more pics

well in the end it should all look like this

Then you go back to your car and use the same screws and held the bracket together with the bumper and put everything back on, do the wiring that I have no clue about how to do, my friend is gonna do it for me.

Hopefully this is helpfull, you have any questions PM me and please, do this at your own risk, if anything happens or u break somthing, done blame it one me, thanks

GOOD LUCK!!