I know there has been a whole mess of misfire related posts lately, but mine is different. I've had it in my '95 SE for at least a year now and it used to only show up at lower RPMs under load. A plug change would to take care of it for a few months, but now they get the same carbon tracking in just a few weeks. Tonight it was misfiring from idle all the way up past 5000. It was backfiring through the intake when I'd take off from a stop and the mis showed up under normal slow city driving, something it has never really done. I have new plugs (Autolite APP764), new Ford plug wires, new Ford coil pack, new fuel filter, good fuel pressure, and no cel/codes. What's left guys? Cam/crank position sensor? I read on here that you could unplug the cam sensor (the engines runs on some sort of bank fire mode) but this made no difference in how the car ran. I know a couple Ford mechanics here in town and they're running out of ideas too. The last thing I want to do is take it to the dealership, but I need to get this fixed. Thanks much.

1995 SE Mods- SVT Exhaust. SVT Intake, E1 SVT Wheels, BAT Euro Suspension, 20% tint sides and rear, 50% tint windshield. Future Mods- A new third syncro. It's my boring daily driver that I autocross on the weekends.