Originally posted by NVSVT:
Latest list of who is in:

NVSVT (2) ââ?¬â?? deposit made
DarKSidE ââ?¬â?? definitely (ready with deposit)
96BlackSE ââ?¬â?? maybe
JEDsContour ââ?¬â?? deposit made
Docfeelgood111 - definitely (deposit next week)
R_G ââ?¬â?? definitely (ready with deposit)
BDSVT ââ?¬â?? definitely (ready with deposit)
Ronan ââ?¬â?? definitely (ready with deposit)
TourDeForce ââ?¬â?? deposit made
Shaggy - definitely (ready with deposit)
ohsigmachi - definitely (ready with deposit)
00SVTGA - definitely (ready with deposit)
scottd60 - maybe
morbid - definitely (deposit next week)
DanCanuck - deposit mailed
goalcoach - maybe
EternalOne - maybe

"Works for me. Since we're currently at 18 people, what does the gb discount go to with 15 people... and what if we reach 20?" - morbid

morbid, I will answer your question with a quote from my 01/25/2005, 03:59 PM post - "That being said, I can offer the sub-frame for $250.00 for anything over 10. I know it isn�t much of a break from the 5-10 piece price. At $250.00 I am really not making much on the part, but I appreciate all of the exposure we have had on the Contour site. The price also will include the bolts and washers to mount the sway bar to the sub-frame, which I had erroneously excluded before."

But remember we haft to have at least (10) deposits by February 4th to get the $250 price!

ALL DEPOSITS MUST BE IN BY FEBRUARY 4TH AND YOUR REMAINING PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE THE SUB-FRAME SHIPS, BUT NO LATER THAN MARCH 4TH.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998