As they say on the radio, "long time listener first time caller"

Actually I have posted just a few things on CEG, and all recently. To get to the point, I was talking with a guy out of LA who is could do a GB for a CF trunk. Before I get blasted, I am just running a general interest check. I have been a voyeur here for a while and have seen a lot of talk from a few people who claim they would give their left, well you know, for a CF trunk. How genuine is the interest?

The contact indicated that we would need ten orders and possibly a trunk to create the mold from. It was my initial thought that the Pre '98 trunk would be the one to make a mold from.

Maybe we can just get some discussion from people who are genuinely interest in something like this. Of course, everyone is going to want to know cost and timing, I am very vague on these points at this infantile stage. Bottom line, if the CF trunk was less than $400 how many would be interested?

'00 CSVT Koni/B&G (New), SCA intake, 18 inch Falken Circuit Spec (gunmetal), CF hood, Headlights by Dan, Mirko, deleted front license plate/painted chrome ring. Headers/y pipe installed - TruBendz Borla system no Res and optimized TB. Getting there!