Well, people have said they have both bad and good gas milage here, but does anybody's have a mind of it's own? when I first got my car, I got 23 mpg beating it, which I was fine with. The next tank I get 20 driving the same, so I decided to be nicer to it. That got me 24 and I was like, okkk dosn't make much sence but oh well. the next tank I drove easy so it shifted at 2000 rpm or lower the whole time and didn't go over 55 on about 1/3 city, the rest highway and I got 20. now I am at 17 or so and it has gotten colder, but not that much! the heater is on so I don't freeze but rarley on defrost. It has had a mind of it own no matter if it is warm or cold, because sometimes I go home about 10 miles and the needle hardly moves, the next day it will move 1/8 of a tank after i go the same distance and I drive the same way!! Is it the plugs or something because I am desperate and ready to use the sledge on it if I get mad enough. What is wrong????? any advise would help. thanks

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!