I am currently working on JonnySVT's headlights. Doing great so far I thought perhaps to earn a little money for myself I could create a group buy for those who wants their headlights blackened/colored done. I will be purchasing $100 of supplies to do this. In this package I will include the color of your choice if you prefer another color than black, polished your hazed lens if theres any, and last paint the outside lens outline if you like in which I recommend for more agressive look. Ive done my headlights a few months ago as you can see the photos below. A pair could could take me anywhere from 2-3 days work for perfection. For those who are interested would have to send their headlights to me when its their turn by mail. I would start with 5 people. If more than 5 are interested the price could drop but must reach at 10 instead of 5 though. The price would start with $140 plus $10 for return shipping. A deposit would be required once they are on the approved waiting list of $50. Remember the price includes for 3 jobs. PM me if you have any questions at all.

-dan

(6-10)

Add yourself if youre still interested after 5 waiting list.

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res