well tonight, they had the airfield running for race night

(farmer owns an airfield, and makes profit off of the youngins in this town) anywho, he closed 2 weeks ago because of the up coming winter season, but today was a kick ass day! sunny, cool air, perfect race temp. today is sort of like a special event day for our town, where all stores are opened late and our local park has all these lights, so we figured out the local farmer guy has his track opened tonight, (its pretty crappy, but it lights up well, to bad he uses pylons... and its not an exact 1/4 mile)

so me and my friend decide to hit it up, this night I have the contour out.. winters here so wooooo, so here I am planning on going at it against my friend which drives a

1995 Mazda MX-3 RS 1.6L 105 HP 5 speed!

so of course I'm thinking, sure I'll take this guy easy...

we line it up, slam it.. I instantly get a car length... but as soon as my rpm's go up.. my car feels like a turd, he comes ripping by, and as he hits 3rd from what I hear hes already a good car ahead of me... I just gave up.

now as for comments, is this normal? should my car have beaten his? if it was in "better" condition? pretty sad to know his little 1.6 105HP ride took on my tour,

so is my car a hurting unit or is it not? haha

1997 Civic CX (lsvtec,el frontend,fast, nuff said)