Well, it's been a very long, stressful and arduous process, but here it is!

=Surprise!!!=
There are TWO 2005 CEG Calendars!
I felt that there were too many good pics and decided to go the extra mile and make two versions.

=Participants=
I would like to thank everyone that submitted pics to be in the calendar - just because you are not in it does not mean your car sucks, it's just that your picture was not chosen by the panelists to be in the calendar. An apology to those that were initially going to be in, but could not come up with higher resolution pics.

=Panelists/Judges=
Thank you to the 6 longtime CEGers who were panelists/judges and chose the pictures to be in the calendar.

=Layout/design=
A very big thank you to mikeyboy for doing all the design and layout for the calendar.

=Cost=
I am making no money/profit from this calendar.
Base price was $15 per calendar. I added $1 per calendar to be donated to keep CEG up and running. I'm sure everyone agrees that it is a worthy cause.

I would strongly recommend that you pruchase for yourself and other CEGers you see frequently to save on shipping costs.
If you order is over $50, use the Coupon Code 5CPGIFT and get $5 off!

=CEG Calendar 2005 version 1 of 2= <--Click here for link!

=CEG Calendar 2005 version 2 of 2= <--Click here for link!

Please, don't complain about this picture is better than that picture or this should have been that month or this should be in that calendar. I did this project in my free time and it took many, many hours. I did the best I could and I hope everyone enjoys it....I'm tired...

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq