I see plenty of big HP numbers and decent TQ numbers giving the increase in displacement from the 3.0L block swap, but how come even the turbocharged and supercharged cars are way behind cars with simular power outputs?

Are you guys tuning for big HP and trying to maximze power under the curve for better transit response after shifting? or is the gearing is all wrong for drag racing?

If I end up getting a 'Tour, I don't wanna make a bunch of changes expecting say 12 second ET's and not get them because the car just isn't capable of it.

Please no - "You should buy a Mustang post" If I bought a Stang when I was done it would do wheel stands but get 4mpg in the process, no thanks.

I'm interested in making a neat sedan whoop butt on the mean streets of Southern California and occasional track use. That way I don't have rent a car when I feel like my Neon is too edgey for dates.

Thanks

A.Thomas - Current Project: 1995 Plymouth Neon (Magnum swap, ICEMAN Intake, 56MM TB, OEM Magnum header, Magnaflow muffler)