In an effort to clean up this mess we call the audio forum, let's post our photos of intallations here, it is a sticky and if anyone would like to see other's installs they can always come here to take a look. Saves you the hassle of searching, and saves everyone else the hassle of searching through "show me your systems!" posts while looking for a relevant post.

Links to you car domain sites and other links, as long as they lead to your install pictures are welcome too.

I'll remove any post whoring in this topic, and any questions about installs can be PMed, or taken care of in thier own topic. This is for picture whoring only.

If your images turn into a red X for a period of time, I will remove that post to keep the post clean and easy to look over.

Finally, although I don't care about the image size, some people get annoyed looking at a 1600x1200 image of your HU. Keep the size to 800x600 to keep things streamlined.

Have at it!

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg