*Sigh*
New starter
New thermostat
New spark plugs
Oil changed
New top radiator hose

The damned thing takes a lot of cranking for the engine to finally turn over.
Theres a white smoke coming from below the top of the engine (front side).
The cap to the radiator resevoir is constantly blowing water, and releasing steam, when the engine is on.
Once i DO get the engine fired up, i have to keep it above 2K or else it idles out and dies.

I let some of the oil out, thinking that I may have put too much in. Mind you, I just did a fresh oil change last sunday night, although i didnt replace the oil filter, as i didn't have the right tool to get it off. The oil that came out tonight was not a caramel color, it looked more like a light chocolate milk... a light muddy brown if u will..

What am i supposed to do?? I've done everything i can think of, and I can't think of anything else! I'm a computer technician, not a mechanic.. I went into doing this stuff knowing little more than how to change my oil. I'm very sure that all the parts I replaced are in the correct positions and are secured tightly. No I didn't plug the spark plg wires in the wrong order.

Any suggestions? I'm about to scrap the whole car, as I have already spent more money on it, than I would on a brand new car.

Thank you

-Jeremy
-Houston

Jeremy AKA Jai **'95 SE Contour / Midnight Purple (R.I.P)** -------------------------------------------- Hopefully soon to own a candy red 1992 Caddilac STS ~ w00t w00t!