Hehe. We already did too much work typing it the first time! Now you want us to tidy it all up too?

There are three or four key personal websites on top of these forums here that really tell you everything you need to know.

DemonSVT's got the best how-to on NA stuff for the 3L, as well as good ideas so check his out.
I designed mine more around the "here's whats possible, now you solve the problem" philosophy because I don't believe in telling someone how to do it.
I believe the reader must be inspired to do it, then they will suprise us with their ingenuity and different approaches to the problem.

Demon and I both approached the NA 3L different than most and we both did all of our own design work when we deviated from any accepted practice. We still don't agree on everything and he knows that I'm right.

So it's better not to have it spelled out step by step. You the reader will feel much better and more confident with what you did, learned, and are more likely to keep it afterwards when you put your own thoughts, blood, sweat and tears into it. Without that you don't take ownership in the project and will happily sell it while looking around for your next "challenge".

This is not to say 'be stupid' and not emulate something that is proven either. But do it yourself and solve the problems as they come up. When you see a better way to do something, THAT's when you will get creative and make a new approach. Part of doing that is reading, searching, and asking stimulating questions rather than already answered ones.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black