Of course. Russel3L, how could I have forgotten! I should have had you at the top of the list. j/k

Yeah no problem. That is the sort of thing I want on the webpage.
***For everyone*****
1. Send the writeups in NOTEPAD (yes a text editor) in a logical format so I can import them easily into the webpage. I will edit, improve grammar and spelling out there for you gearheads who are challenged with english writing skills.
2. Add pictures but make sure they are reasonably good quality BUT NOT TOO BIG! I don't need 50mb of emails coming in at once.
3. Send scans of dyno sheets if you want your horsepower number posted.
4. Send a scan of your 1/4 mile slip if you want that posted. I won't take hearsay on it either.
5. This is performance oriented and Aesthetics oriented. You have to have done some significant performance mods along with the aesthetics. Aesthetics alone (like body kits) are not going to get into this page.

Pictures should be representative of the whole car, the engine/powertrain, interior, Car Audio, etc. (Not, "look how cool my glued-on piece of carbon fiber came out" unless it is part of an overall interior theme for the car)

I reserve the right to edit down the writeups so that I can conserve space. I'll send you the completed writeup before it gets posted if you aren't sure you trust me. I also reserve the right to post only those projects that are excellent examples of creativity or hardwork or fanatical dedication or pioneering, or if you fall into all those categories then even better. Essentially, its ok if you are dumb about cars and had someone build it for you. Just send the story with the pictures.

For the discussion section: I just need a list of AYE or NAY for those people who are willing to contribute and list their topic sent as a PM for me. Send the writeup to my email address in Word/Notepad format with pictures, spreadsheets, powerpoint, etc.

Send them to jbrant02@earthlink.net

***I'm going to count on you guys to help spread the word to those who are likely to work on this.

BTW, Where's Greg?????

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black