There will be 3-4 options ranging from $150-$280. The more we by the cheaper they are. The interest is being checked by several people on several forums. I for one will be buying the expensive kit. More information about the kits can be viewed here at the following address http://www.pacificglow.net

Shipping at this time is not known. Ordering will begin in aprox 3 weeks. Shipping will be a little over a week. These are being imported so they will take a little longer due to customs. Pictures will be posted within the week. I was gonna take them but I was not about to pay $220 for air frieght so the owner is paying that and I will be getting in on this Group Buy. I will supply pictures at my earliest convience. I need to get atleast 5 people from CEG. If you need to know more details that have not been posted please ask here as it may anwser future questions by other people who are interested. All PMs about the GB will be posted here, and anwsered/replied to.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.