I have been terribly busy lately and have had no time to work on my poor turbo contour, not to mention the only garage I have access to is filled with industrial equipment. Recently a flex pipe on my rear bank manifold has seperated causing a bad leak on the exhaust, throwing off tuning as well as killing my spool rpm's. So with the referral of a friend I had the car taken to a place called mandalay automotive. This place is about an hour away from where I attend school full time so I dropped the car off las friday and told them I would not be able to get it until today. But I stressed I needed it by today. Anyways, after 3 hours round trip both fridays, the idiots did not even get to it.

When I picked up the car, I heard the guys talking in the back room, and what do i hear? Some kid bragging about how he went joy riding in my car. I immediately grab my keys from their rack, walk to the car and see he put 10 miles on it!!!!!! I also notice the jack point cover is missing. I start the car, and it is running like [censored], and now has a cel. It never throws cels! I also notice that a piece I have fabricated has come loose, this only happens when I get SERIOUS wheel hop. After screaming at the idiots for 30 minutes I drive my car around the block, what do I notice? A slipping clutch. On my way back I can barely control myself, to calm down I turn on my radio, what do I notice? The [censored] bastards blew 2 of my interior speakers. I am so pissed and mad I am literaly sick to my stomach. And they never even fixed my problem. An hour labor in a week!!!!!!!

Here is the damage:
1 Burned clutch
2 Blown speakers
1 gaping hole on my side skirt
1Cel??
+ who knows what ripping the hell out of my turbocharged car did to the engine

And to top it off, the greasy pieces of [censored] did not even cover my seat, so i have a dress shirt covered in grease.

98 3.0 svt: Sold