i have watched this thread unfold into precisly what Hitman was posting about. A lot of people believe Hitman starts these just to get a rise out of people...i am starting to agree because of all the ingnorant stuff that comes out of his posts...Iv been waiting for him to prove others wrong, but it does not look like it will happen.

I will admit, a lot of poeple are harsh on the newbies, as i have been on occasion. But i bring an example:

The forums are here to ask questions and to find answers...people complain that no one wants to take the time to help newbies and answer there questions.

this is true to an extent....obviously the word of choice is SEARCH! Which is true...i ahve found the majority of my info searching...and that i do not find, i then ask for help, weather its in the for of an answer to a question or if someone directs me to a link of a privois post.

Point is, its a 2 way street, if people actualy tried to use the search feature then ask the question then people would not be so harsh.

the search funtion is there for a reason!

Use it.

HITMAN
As for the remarks about Airknight....You can go stright to hell for your insensitive comments....I talked to him maybe 3 times but i had absolute respect for him.

its people like you that drag the morals of this forum down!

id keep his post up there for ever if it were up to me...you [censored] tard

Lupe

Last edited by Roz 1999 SVT-C; 09/29/04 12:56 AM.

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles