The reason I ask for is because it seems like they letting the board go to crap. For one thing no one has yet to "unsticky" the meet post in the Western Great Lakes, the meet took place on the 5th. Secondly the Bill Jenkins thread "sorry guys...." is still sticky even though that started in March.
The one about RIP Airknight, still sticky, I mean it is sad he died and all but how about letting that one go to.

Secondly there are many HowTos that people have created that have never been made sticky. There was one in Zetec forums, for replacing the timing belt showed tons of photos, detailed instructions, that thread is long gone. If someone asks about repalcing it, someone always says "search" how about it be made sticky so they dont ask about it?
I know there are many more that people have created How Tos that were really nice but they to are gone and you have to search to find it, it seems once a week I have to repost mine for flushing p/s fluid.

In my opinion it seems some of these moderators have no time for CEG, maybe it is time to get some new ones.