Ok people here is the deal. I havent heard or seen alot of you guys in a little bit so I think we should have a meet.

The date is Saturday the 18th.
time 12:pm
place: T.y Park. or C.B Smith well decide that with interest.

Now for this meet to work we will need 2 things to work out. 1. people showing up. 2. everyone designated to bring something in order to make things cheaper and so we can all enjoy food, drinks, and BEER. Not to much remember we gotta drive after.

Both t.y park and C.b. smith facilities have pavilions with grills to cook on.what im going to do is write a list of what we will need for bare necesities and you guys can add extra if you want.
list: charcoal,burgers hotdogs, buns for both, chips, sodas for the youngins, beer, condiments, snacks(cookies..etc), napkins, plateware, cups. OK if there is anything else you think youll need or i left out add it only if your willing to bring it. Lets try and make this a good turnout FL!!~

This meet is open to anyone in FL as long as they are willing to drive the distance to hang out and pass the day.

This is a 2 week notice so there is enough time to request a day off of work if needed and enough time to gain interest.

GET IT ON!!~

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me