Ok, this is my last attempt at fixing the svt. Then off to a mechanic. So far...replaced the iac and pcv. This is exactly what happens. First start the car up, idles around 1k, then falls to 750, then drops to 400 and stays there. Then i start driving. First stop light, she drops right to 500, then to about 250, catches itself and shoots back up to 500, then down and stalls out. This happens 60% of the time. Now if I turn the defrost of a/c on, it idles around 750 for a longer time, but then drops to 500 and stays there. No bouncing under 500. What the hell could be wrong? Could it be the fact it hasn't been tuned up in a while? Could bad o2 censors cause this since i'm pulling some codes that has to do with a lean a/f on the upstream sensors? Maybe a fuel pump problem? Could it have to do with the gaskets on the uim and lim? Or plugs? I need this fixed asap and have all of today to fool around with it and get it running like its supposed to. Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

All of the mods done so far performance wise is gutted pre cats. No codes have to do with the o2 sensors below the cats. Also, the ru-3530(think thats the number) home made intake. What else should I check? Thanks.

Brian

AIM...BKapp17 98 T-red SVT Steeda Gutted Pre-cats, no resonator Painted Dash Angel Eye Fogs Painted Chrome ring / headlights Looking for a t-red pre98 trunk lid