My beloved SVT is no longer with us .

I barrell-rolled it @ approx. 70 MPH, then bent the h*ll out of an ARMCO barrier and bounced back about 30 ft. yesterday at the track, and it is definitely totalled. Crushed the roof, both front corners and doors, and the drivers rear is buckled I'm having the car looked at to see if there was a mechanical failure. My ego wants to find a cause other than driver scr*w-up.

I'm now seeing what the insurance company can do for me and have my fingers crossed. At the very least I'll be tearing it down put don't know yet if I'll put all the parts on another Tour, on my Mystique, or part them out. What the insurance company does will have a significant effect on that.

I'll post a picture if someone wants to host it. I'll also put one on my profile.

Anyway, I'm battered and bruised but otherwise OK . Certainly the Corbeau Forsa seat, four-point harness, helmut and airbags all helped along with the solid construction of the car. For the guy whose parents wanted him to get a Civic, have them email me!!!

I am in mourning for the car, however. It was the nicest running car I've owned (30+) and the best on the track .

Regards, Alan

03 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD 98 Mystique 2.5 MTX 99 SVT - Inheriting Lil Monster's parts 98 SVT - Lil Monster (RIP) 183.7 whp Quaife/Fidanza/UR UD Clutch AFE/MSDS/SHO-Y/Bassani/MagnaCore GC/Koni/22mmR/EndLinks/ES/ KVR Slotted/1144's/SS Lines/MASItaly