I was driving my Contour yesterday, waiting at a red light, and then all of a sudden the car stops running. I restart the car, put it in drive, take my foot off the gas pedal, car starts to roll and turns off again. So I restart it again as soon as I put it in drive I step on the gas quickly, turned into the first drive way, as soon as I get into the parking lot the car turns off again. I tried to restart it this time and it won't start so I pushed it into a parking space. Waited for a while to try to restart it again, tried and again it didnt start. Checked wiring at the battery, everthing was fine, tried to start, wont start. I just sit in my car for a while again and try to start later, car starts, drive for about a block and the car turns off on me again. Cant get my car to start since then. I have checked all the wiring, battery and everthing is fine. What can it be?

Was having trouble starting my car a few months ago, changed the starter, wasn't the problem. Changed the flywheel, seemed to fix the problem until yesterday! What can it be? I have had so many problem with my car ever since I bought it! It's a great car when its working and I love it but I also hate it at the same time!

1999 Cabernet Red Contour SE Sport V6 24V ATX Southern California 1995 White Ford Explorer XLT