Ok so I have a few issues. First off, the good news, my blower motor works again, and yet again I didn't do anything, I just turned it back on today and it worked again. I didn't have time to check if it was grounded properly or anything like that. Its as if it wanted a break for a few days or something.
Now my car audio system is acting like a beeatch. I have a pioneer deck and every now and again (started yesterday) when I go to either turn on my subwoofer or change the ballance, the faceplate goes dull, the music plays but the lights go out. when I press the powerbutton everything goes back to normal. In an unrelated (I hope) issue I nolonger get any output from my rear passanger side speaker. I tested the input, and both plugs coming from the deck have power, I haven't tested the outputs of my amp yet, but the last time this happened it was just a lose input wire.
Anyways, I also have diming headlights and interior dome light (if turned on that is), while Im driving, they'll flicker as though they aren't getting enought power, or theres a short somewhere. My battery light isn't coming on. The battery is a few months old, I bought it from ford, and my alternator was rebuilt in december and the belt is relativly new also (only thing that isn't is the tensioner pulley).
In really wet weather, if i drive through a puddle I lose power steering and my battery light comes on.
I am worried I have a short somewhere, or are all of my problems unrelated and just a matter of equipment going old or bad.
Is there a test that can be run on my electrical system to ensure that everything is running the way it should be?
What happens if there isnt' enough water in the battery? I haven't checked the level, but I am curious.

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. It never fails, when even I pay off one of my credit cards something bad happens.

99 V6 SE
204,000 km and kicking.... kinda