Since I know from PMs that at least one other CEGer has been having similar trouble with shipping on this, I thought I'd post what I've found out.

I've tried contacting Canada Post by both email and by telephone. Emails are worthless. My emails are answered with apologies about how busy they are or a short message that I must wait 30 days to start a trace (it has been well over 30 days). Today I spent 45 minutes on hold on a long distance international line (God knows what that cost), trying to start a trace and was finally told that the sender must initiate traces. Iâ??m not sure if thatâ??s an international restriction or not.

So anyone in the US who has not received his parts after 30 days must ask Brad to start a â??trace.â? At the completion of the trace (probably another 30 days) CanadaPost will honor the insurance ($200 US in my case) if the sender (Brad) requests it.

If the insurance comes through, I guess Iâ??m only out the $35 shipping and phone bills.

Whole thing sucks, but is not Bradâ??s fault in any way.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles