Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Heres my thing 1st you said it will be around $125-135 and i was game at that price and i would buy a set.

Originally posted by Bradness:
Cost-wise we're looking at something like $125-135 for the double poly bushed type and $170-200 for the poly/spherical rod end type. The large variance in the second design is dependent on the type of rod end we supply (econo, w/ grease fitting, 2 piece, 3 piece or teflon lined). They will be offered at some kind of "special introductory" price with minimum quantities.

And now your saying its going to be 185 thats 50bucks more then what you thought they would be.. At that rate im out...

Ah bro, he said between $170-200 for rod end style, 135ish for poly bushing style. The ones he is selling are the rod end style, so price is right .

Are these planning on being limited time only. I would be intrested after the holidays have passed. Thanks

Then these are what i want......

Read above. Not worth the costs. Sperical ends are the superiour ends, so thats what will be used.

Bradness, you have a pm

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net