Heres my thing 1st you said it will be around $125-135 and i was game at that price and i would buy a set.

Originally posted by Bradness:
Cost-wise we're looking at something like $125-135 for the double poly bushed type and $170-200 for the poly/spherical rod end type. The large variance in the second design is dependent on the type of rod end we supply (econo, w/ grease fitting, 2 piece, 3 piece or teflon lined). They will be offered at some kind of "special introductory" price with minimum quantities.

And now your saying its going to be 185 thats 50bucks more then what you thought they would be.. At that rate im out...

Originally posted by Bradness:
Here are the details. If you're interested in buying a set of the tubular adjustable toe control arms as pictured here email me at redcoatracing@yahoo.ca. I need your name, shipping address (including Zip/Postal code) and phone no. The base cost (economy rod ends & plated bushings) will be $185 USD plus shipping. Options will be stainless bushings at the subframe mount (+$20) and the heavy duty 3 piece, greasable rod ends (+$20). Make sure you also specify your first and second choice for colour. I'll make them in 2 different colours from Ford blue, arrest me red and black. Delivery will be approx. 4 weeks. I'll repost here on friday with the requests/replies at that time. I need a minimum of 5 orders for this to fly at these prices and I'll run the group buy for 1 wk. After the group buy the price will be higher.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi