Here are the details. If you're interested in buying a set of the tubular adjustable toe control arms as pictured here email me at redcoatracing@yahoo.ca. I need your name, shipping address (including Zip/Postal code) and phone no. The base cost (economy rod ends & plated bushings) will be $185 USD plus shipping. Options will be stainless bushings at the subframe mount (+$20) and the heavy duty 3 piece, greasable rod ends (+$20). Make sure you also specify your first and second choice for colour. I'll make them in 2 different colours from Ford blue, arrest me red and black. Delivery will be approx. 4 weeks. I'll repost here on friday with the requests/replies at that time. I need a minimum of 5 orders for this to fly at these prices and I'll run the group buy for 1 wk. After the group buy the price will be higher.

Redcoat Raceworks. Performance parts and custom fabricating for Contours, Mystiques and Cougars. Specializing in chassis and suspension parts. Custom end links, control arms, strut tower bars, engine torque braces, etc.